Bruce Borenstein and Manuj Aggarwal discuss common sense selling and how it is more effective than formula selling. Bruce shares his 30+ years of experience in sales.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode we will learn:
- The importance of common sense selling
- The difference between common sense and formula selling
- The importance of building a team with a different skillset
- How to make use of common sense selling
- The cons of formula selling
- How to identify whether sales is your passion
- How to find common ground between the buyer and the seller
- How to build better and stronger business relationships
- Understand the importance of planning the growth of your company
- The importance of learning about your competitors and their products
- Ways to generate more sales and more revenue
- How to pursue your business success
- Understand the importance of networking
About Bruce Borenstein
Bruce Borenstein is a renowned professional, CEO, President, sales expert, and Vice President with endless accomplishments in the world of small businesses.
- Education: Bruce graduated with a B.A. in Political Sciences, and he is a CPMR
- Experience: 30+ years of sales and sales management experience and running a small business in the competitive headphone space.
- Accomplishments: Bruce has won the award of “Small Business Executive of the Year.” He Grew 4 businesses from startup to $25M plus business in under 5 years, and he is the author of “Don’t Be A Schmeckle.”
- Fun Facts: Bruce is a closet stand-up comedian.
- Obstacles Overcame: He overcame cash flow problems with his company that might have caused others to throw in the towel.
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Bruce Borenstein’s company: https://www.PHAdvisors.com
TetraNoodle consulting services: https://go.tetranoodle.com/boot-podcast
TetraNoodle professional training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show!”