Jefferson Lilly and Manuj Aggarwal discuss the business of real estate in this new episode of Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show. We will dig into a small and quirky niche, we will learn about the business of Mobile Home Parks. This dialog will serve us to explore how to find and build business opportunities where nobody sees them.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn to:
- How to discover new business opportunities where nobody sees them
- How an obscure industry like mobile home park industry can be more profitable than a real estate consolidated niche
- Focusing on your environment with business lenses
- Being the big fish in the small pond
- How to invest in quirky niches
- How to overcome challenges and learn from your mistakes
- Learn how business and social responsibility are interrelated
- How to take chances and manage risks in entrepreneurship
About Jefferson Lilly
Jefferson is a self-made millionaire, mobile home park investment expert, educator, and industry consultant. Park Street Partners owns 17 MHPs coast-to-coast totaling over $32mm in value.
- Education: Jefferson Lilly holds a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Wharton School of Business.
- Experience: Before becoming an investor full-time, Jefferson spent nine years in sales leadership roles with several venture-backed startups in Silicon Valley.
- Accomplishments: Jefferson has been featured in The New York Times, Bloomberg Magazine, and on the ‘Real Money’ television show.
- Fun Fact: Jefferson is committed with the education, transformation, and renewal of leaders for the society.
- Obstacles Overcame: Before co-founding Park Street Partners in 2013, Mr. Lilly spent seven years investing his own capital acquiring and operating mobile home parks.
Links & Mentions from This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show!”