Mads Singers and Manuj Aggarwal discuss How to get started with people management.
So if you want to Manage a team effectively, Keep their team motivated and highly productive, and Get more done by effective delegation so you can How to get started with people management.
What are you waiting for? Tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The first steps all beginner entrepreneurs or professionals need to take with People management and how to get started with people management
- People management tools entrepreneurs or professionals need to know about here at the start of their journey
- The perfect mindset for a beginner entrepreneur or professional that virtually guarantees their success
- Why delegation is an integral part of business management
- Precise People management tools and resources beginner entrepreneurs or professionals can’t live without, including apps and websites you can use immediately
- Where beginner entrepreneurs or professionals are wasting a lot of time in People management
- How to overcome the significant challenges for beginners in People management right now
- How to understand the personality of your staff to motivate them better
- Specific wisdom and experience to help motivate beginner entrepreneurs or professionals to get started the right way with People management
About Mads Singers:
- Mads Singers is an expert in People management whose accomplishments include:
- Mads Singers Has A High School Diploma.
- Mads has Worked with corporate giants like Xerox & IBM. He has learned his management from multiple companies – 4 of them employed over 100 people.
- Mads has been an Entrepreneur for 5 years
- Super minimalist, he love not having more than 8 kg worth of stuff.
- Moved away from home when he was 15-16, and moved to a different country as soon as he turned 18.
Links & Mentions from This Episode:
- Mads’s Company: https://madssingers.com
- Mads’s Training: https://go.tetranoodle.com/mads-people-mgm
- TetraNoodle consulting services: https://go.tetranoodle.com/boot-podcast
- TetraNoodle professional training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show!”