Manuj Aggarwal and Mitch Russo, a serial entrepreneur, author, and coach will discuss the business of Certification; how to create an invisible organization; how to bring forth our unconscious talents, and many other topics that can help us to bootstrap our dreams into successful businesses.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn:
- How to find, realize and implement new processes in your organization
- How to convert those internal processes in business by themselves
- How the business of Certification works
- How to unify your tribe and treat them equally
- Consequences of injecting wedges between your tribe members
- How to launch, a company, more importantly, the right company for you
- How can we create a culture and a community that gets translated into a successful business
- How can we migrate our non-virtual organization into a virtual, invisible organization
- How to create a virtual organization that is highly profitable
- How can we bring forth our unconscious competences
- How to bring forth your unconscious talents and expand them
About Mitch Russo
Mitch Russo is a serial entrepreneur and has built several successful companies over the years. He is the author of books like “Power Tribes. How Certification can explode your Business” and “The Invisible Organization: How Ingenious CEOs are Creating, Thriving, Virtual Companies.” He was the CEO of Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes Business Breakthroughs Int’ l which together grew to $25M+ per year in revenue.
- Education: He studied electrical and electronics engineering at Northeastern University.
- Experience: CEO of Tony Robbins & Chet Holmes BBI, where he helps them go from $5MM to $25MM+ in sales.
- Accomplishments: Nominated by Inc Magazine 2X for “Entrepreneur of the Year” and has been a featured speaker at many events.
- Fun Fact: Award-winning landscape photographer.
- Obstacles Overcame: Almost by accident, he stumbled upon a process called “certification” which, at first, almost crashed the company but later, when refined and revised, became the foundation for growth to 8 figures.
Links & Mentions from This Episode:
- Mitch’s Website: www.MitchRusso.com
- TetraNoodle consulting services: https://go.tetranoodle.com/boot-podcast
- TetraNoodle professional training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show!”