Welcome to this new episode of “Bootstrapping Your Dream Show” show. I am Manuj Aggarwal, and I will be having an exciting conversation with Bennet Bayer.
Bennet is a CMO at CTD Solutions Group. He has been the Global CMO of Huawei. He is an expert in ‘Finding the Money’ and has generated over $77 Billion in new revenue during various tenures.
He is an out of the box visionary product marketer with over fifteen hundred new services, products, and applications developed and launched, usually with minimal resources. He has built teams from very small to huge teams that are spread over the continents. He has conducted marketing programs to three billion people worldwide.
Forbes has also awarded him for innovation.
Bennet has had five global tenures as CMO and three as CEO (mobile operators) along with F50 Division leadership.
Here is what is discussed in the podcast:
- (2:28) Bennet shares his journey
- (5:49) Moving on to big brands like CASIO and the working experience there
- (8:12) Experience of studying at Oxford
- (9:48) Do schools teach us the skills which we will require in the real world
- (11:12) Difference between working for a big brand and starting fresh with a new idea
- (21:16) The difference in business practices and thought processes in various parts of the world
- (30:22) How will the market change in these unprecedented times
- (32:14) What Bennet is working on during the COVID-19 pandemic
- (35:12) Can humans mend their ways and be able to stop the process of self-destruction
Find Bennet on:
Reach us on:
Read Manuj’s story here: https://him.innerget.com
And his entrepreneurial journey here: https://www.InnerGet.com
Thank you for tuning in!
Do you have any feedback or thoughts? Please leave a comment!
Take care and see ya!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.