Welcome to the ‘Bootstrapping Your Dreams’ Podcast. I’m Manuj Aggarwal and today I’ll be having a candid conversation with Anshar Seraphim.
Anshar has worked in the legal sex work industry, training sex workers on how to apply psychological principles to their negotiations for full-service sex work. His negotiation training was responsible for increasing the gross sales of the top booking legal sex workers in the United States by over 300%, a success so significant he was invited to do training for all three properties and sales training for the girls at the Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch, and Sagebrush ranch. During his time there, one of the girls did a business of $1.15million dollars after his training and that’s how he was made responsible for training everyone at different ranches as well.
The beginning of Anshar’s journey is very intriguing. It started when joining the US Navy, training for their Cryptography program, where he found out that he had undiagnosed autism that should have disqualified him for service after already becoming a sailor. With a heavy heart, he left his military career.
He went into information technology, and worked at his local college, developing his communication skills and working one on one with students. He tutored every subject, from calculus to electrical engineering to astronomy to organic chemistry, and used his systems knowledge to not only help those in academia but also work on his own personal development in his weakest area, dealing with people.
Anshar now does customized negotiation training as a consultant, public speaking events.
In this video, Anshar shares:
- His life as a child. (2:32)
- How he overcame all sorts of challenges to be where he is. (4:33)
- From selling electronics to training sex workers. (7:14)
- The challenges of entering an unknown environment. (9:50)
- The importance of building relationships. (13:06)
- How can one develop empathy (17:45)
- How he found motivation to keep collecting knowledge (21:40)
- How do you get people to recognise their belief system? (25:34)
- The process of reinventing yourself is triggered by unhappiness (29:27)
- His views on global pandemic and how one should handle it (31:38)
How can you reach Anshar?
Reach out to Me:
Thank you for tuning in!
Do you have any feedback or thoughts? Please leave a comment!
Take care and see ya!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.