Welcome to this episode of “Bootstrapping Your Dreams show”. I am Manuj Aggarwal and I will be having a very interesting conversation with Timothy dick.
Timothy is a life-long, seasoned entrepreneur, founder, and CEO that has built multiple successful companies from the ground up. I’ve also helped build industry icons such as HostGator which grew from a small company to over 3,000,000 websites hosted during my time there.
Timothy is also the founder and CEO of VOIPO and ProfitLayer. He has been a 3 time Inc 5000 CEO and a Former HostGator Executive as well.
Timothy is a life-long, seasoned entrepreneur, founder, and CEO that has built multiple successful companies from the ground up.
He has helped build industry icons such as HostGator which grew from a small company to over 3,000,000 websites hosted during his time there.
He is an active investor with investments in well-known tech companies like Zenefits, Postmates, Instacart, and many more.
His broad experience with both small businesses and rapidly scaling large businesses gives him a lot of perspective and insight that he can use to help solve the toughest business problems or grow and scale businesses.
Here we learn about:
- (1:14) Timothy talks about his early days in HostGator.
- (13:25)Timothy shares about his success and the scale of business he achieved
- (16:30) How do you manage to provide good service to a big customer size?
- (23:10) Timothy talks about having no outside investment and building a giant business.
- (30:30) Timothy on handling success at such and early age
- (45:40) Problems increase but so does handling capacity
Reach us on:
Read Manuj’s story here: https://him.innerget.com
And his entrepreneurial journey here: https://www.InnerGet.com
Thank you for tuning in!
Do you have any feedback or thoughts? Please leave a comment!
Take care and see ya!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.