Welcome to this episode of “Bootstrapping Your Dreams show”. I am Manuj Aggarwal and I will be having a very interesting conversation with Jeffrey Madoff
Jeffrey Madoff is an immensely successful director, photographer, writer, and professor in New York City. He is the founder and CEO of Madoff Productions, a film production company that creates award-winning branded content.
Jeffrey has edited and directed award-winning commercials, documentaries, and web content around the world for clients such as Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, Tiffany, Radio City, The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Harvard University and Weill Cornell Medical College.
He is a sought after speaker and has lectured at NYU Steinhardt, F.I.T., Google Next, Wharton School, NC State & SXSW in Brazil, Verizon, and Barclay’s RISE.
He has written and is the Executive Producer of a play about Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Legend Lloyd Price which premiers in May of 2021 at People’s Light Theater.
He is an adjunct professor at Parsons School for Design, teaching a course he developed called “Creativity: Making a Living With Your Ideas”.
Here Jeffrey talks about:
- (1:29) Jeffrey talks about his early life and his rise to the top.
- (7:16) The challenges Jeffrey faced and the impact they had on his career.
- (14:18) ‘People should be ready to make mistakes, face failures, and learn from them.’
- (16:01) Jeffrey talks about his plans for the future.
- (26:52) What does branding mean?
- (30:58) Jeffrey’s advice to people with little resources but want to make a brand name ?
- (38:30) Every brand has a story behind it. What’s yours?
- (40:04) Jeffrey talks about his courses.
Find Jeffrey On:
Creative Careers: Making a Living with Your Ideas:
Reach us on :
Read Manuj’s story here: https://him.innerget.com
And his entrepreneurial journey here: https://www.InnerGet.com
Thank you for tuning in!
Do you have any feedback or thoughts? Please leave a comment!
Take care and see ya!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.