Welcome to this episode of “Bootstrapping Your Dreams show”. I am Manuj Aggarwal and I will be having a very interesting conversation with Craig Handley
Craig Handley is the CEO and founder of the hugely successful “Listen Up Espanol,” which was named #1 in Business Products and Service (#27 overall) on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 list. An expert in Hispanic Marketing, Direct Response Marketing, and Sales and Brand expansion, Craig Handley is the best selling author of “Hired to Quit”. His businesses employ over 1,000 employees and have cumulatively done over 500 million in sales within the last five years to Hispanics in the USA.
Craig served five years in the U.S. Army infantry during the first Iraqi war. He is an accomplished musician and stand-up comedian. He has composed hundreds of songs, from rap to pop to ballads to humorous parodies, and has hosted the Adult Entertainment Awards.
Craig is the 85th civilian ever to jump out of a plane from over 32,000 feet.
He believes that with faith and a little courage, anything is possible.
Here Craig talks about
- (1:33) Craig talks about his early life experiences.
- (5:44) Craig talks about his time in the army
- (7:43) Craig’s taste in music and it’s evolution.
- (9:12) Craig’s journey in the field of comedy.
- (11:22) How to learn something new and be successful at it?
- (17:14) How ego stops people from reaching their potential.
- (18:36) How to get good at sales?
- (25:10) How Craig met Richard Branson?
- (27:33) How to understand what people are looking for and create a brand?
- (31:17) How to make people passionate about business?
- (34:17) Craig’s take on how much people pay attention to culture?
- (37:00) Craig’s plans for the future.
- (40:20) Craig’s message for the audience.
Find Craig on:
Reach us on:
Read Manuj’s story here: https://him.innerget.com
And his entrepreneurial journey here: https://www.InnerGet.com
Thank you for tuning in!
Do you have any feedback or thoughts? Please leave a comment!
Take care and see ya!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.