Welcome to the ‘Bootstrapping Your Dreams’ Podcast. I’m Manuj Aggarwal and today I’ll be having a candid conversation with Angela Prider.
Angela Prider is a spiritual teacher, initiated Spiritual healer and Somatic Practitioner who will guide you on an amazing journey of transformation.
She has been practicing and teaching shamanism and conscious living for over twenty years. Her medicine lineages include her ancestral Land of Ireland and the Faerie (psilocybin), sacred plant teachers, Don Martin Pinedo Acuna (Don Benito Qorihuaman) in Peru, Siksika Blackfoot elders in Canada, and Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes.
For over 15 years, Angela has been blessed to share the wisdom and practices passed onto her from her Celtic ancestors and Indigenous medicine teachers through trauma-informed offerings including; Cacao Sound ceremony, the Shamanic Arts apprenticeship, conscious living circles, and plant medicine integration both in Canada and internationally.
Her medicine lineages include: her ancestral Land of Ireland and the Faerie (psilocybin), sacred plant teachers, Don Martin Pinedo Acuna (Don Benito Qorihuaman) in Peru, Siksika Blackfoot elders in Canada, and Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
In this interview, she talks about:
- (1:32) Angela’s life journey.
- (9:45) Discussing the crisis we are facing at a global level currently.
- (19:18) How to pace ourselves and our lifestyles during the pandemic.
- (21:29) What can we say to people suffering from anxiety at this time?
- (25:23) Are religion and spirituality the same thing?
- (29:48) Practical tips on keeping yourself grounded and facing challenges.
- She also answers a few questions from the audience:
(35:40) Can we be happy just being an average, normal person?
(36:47)How to deal with imposter syndrome
- (41:42) Angela on Shamanism.
Find Angela on:
Reach us on:
Read Manuj’s story here: https://him.innerget.com
And his entrepreneurial journey here: https://www.InnerGet.com
Thank you for tuning in!
Do you have any feedback or thoughts? Please leave a comment!
Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe! Click on the bell icon for updates on the “Bootstrapping
Your Dreams Show”!
Take care and see ya!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.