Welcome to this new episode of Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show. I’m Manuj Aggarwal and I will be talking with Shane Foss about how to get health coverage while working in the Gig Economy.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
- Offering alternatives for health insurance
- Finding business opportunities since former frustrations.
- Making your mind to launch a business on your own.
- Health treatment costs and business bankruptcy.
- Getting health coverage while being in the Gig Economy.
- Practicing healthy habits.
- Common mistakes business owners make related to health and well-being.
About Shane Foss:
With over 20 years of tenure as an executive in the medical industry, Shane became frustrated with how under-served Americans were with the current healthcare options. He set out to make a change and in 2018 achieved set out to make a change and in 2018 achieved this goal through launching Hooray Health, an unconventional health insurance company dedicated to providing affordable basic and urgent health care alternatives to high-deductible health plans. Through Hooray Health, Foss and his team focus on offering peace of mind to lower-income individuals and families who face medical challenges, while also providing business owners with an affordable way to reward and retain employees.
Social Media Handles:
- Website: https://hoorayhealthcare.com/
Thank you for tuning in!
Thanks so much for being with us.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Hope you enjoyed the episode.
Kindly share it with your friends.
Check out this case study:
49,900% ROI in 6-months. https://www.InnerGet.com
Take care and see ya!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.