Manuj Aggarwal and Isaac Mostovicz talk about the strategic marketing approach in this new episode of Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show. Learn how to improve your marketing skills to grow your business.
So what are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
- What makes a good marketing strategy
- How to improve your current marketing strategy
- What is the strategic marketing approach
- How to speak to your client
- How to monitor marketing strategies
- How to get the best out of your marketing efforts
- How to turn customers into die-hard fans
About Isaac Mostovicz
Isaac Mostovicz has been working in the industry for over 35 years. At that time, he has gathered many skills that aid in the development of businesses’ marketing strategies. He views marketing as an investment where the payoff can be improved profit margins and increased sales. He sees marketing strategies as a means to scope investments as well as assess their risks.
· Education: Ph. D in Organisational Behaviour and Luxury Marketing from The University of Northampton (2008); Doctoral Core Research Methods Training (DCRMT) Programme in General Business Administration and Management from Cranfield School of Management (2004); MBA in General Business Administration and Management from The Open University (2000)
· Experience: 35 years as a CEO of a large company; Current Principal of Isaac Mostovicz -Marketing Solutions; Owner of Janus Thinking LTD., Was a President of Allied Diamonds Inc. (for 22 years until September 2018)
· Accomplishments: Written several business-oriented articles; Two licenses and certifications (FCIM and Chartered Marketer) from CIM- The Chartered Institution of Marketing
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
· Isaac’s Website: http://isaacmostovicz.com/
· FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
· FREE Startup
Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
Professional Training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode?
Kindly share it with your friends.