Manuj Aggarwal and Manny Wolfe talk about how to craft yourself through storytelling to change your environment for good.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· Growing up without proper guidance
· Picking yourself up from adversity
· Understanding the personal growth journey
· Making yourself comfortable with discomfort
· Cultivating critical thinking
· Importance of mentors
· Launching a business on your own
· Watching your circle
About Manny Wolfe
Manny Wolfe found himself living with a hooker, buying and selling drugs, and slowly rotting. Born in a hippie commune in Berkeley, California, during the notorious ‘Summer of Love,’ Emmanuel Wolfe’s childhood was marked by violence, brainwashing, drug abuse, and worst of all, no guidance. Drifting from place to place and job to job, unable to settle, living a life steadily becoming utterly out of control, he ended up a hopeless, homeless deadbeat, addicted to drink and drugs, on a dizzying downward spiral, smashing down to rock bottom. Emmanuel Wolfe was able to craft his life around. This story is nothing less than a testament to what can be achieved with the power of self-belief to create a better future.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
· Manny’s Website: http://bit.ly/MannyWolfeGroup
· FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
· FREE Startup Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
· TetraNoodle Professional Training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a
note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.