Manuj Aggarwal and Dr. Chris Stout talk about the importance of technology and business opportunities in health care.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· Importance of self-awareness
· Mastering the inner and the outer game
· The most important soft skills to become a successful entrepreneur
· Benefits of starting entrepreneurship early in life
· Setting your mindset to become an outstanding entrepreneur
· Artificial Intelligence and business opportunities on health
· Being an Angel Investor.
· What investors look for in a funding pitch
About Dr. Chris Stout
Dr. Chris Stout’s career includes business, government, and nonprofits, as well as the UN and academia. He’s traveled the world, published 38 books, won a wide range of accolades, including four additional doctorates (honoris causa), and invitations to TEDs, Davos, Renaissance Weekends. He’s a licensed clinical psychologist and Founding Director of the Center for Global Initiatives, a Top-Rated Healthcare Nonprofit. His entrepreneurial experience is demonstrated in multiple start-ups and serving as an advisory board member, and early-money-in investor, He has served as C/E/O/I/Officer. He has traveled to over 100 countries and founded a kindergarten in Tanzania. He is listed in TED-Founder Richard Saul Wurman’s “Who’s Really Who 1000: The Most Creative Individuals in America.” Purdue has named a scholarship in his honor.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
· Dr. Chris’s Website: http://www.drchrisstout.com/
· FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
· FREE Startup Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
· TetraNoodle Professional Training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a
note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.