Manuj Aggarwal and Dr. Grace Lee talk about how to reprogram your mind to succeed.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· Reprogramming your mind
· Understanding the purpose of life
· Programming your conscious & sub-conscious mind
· How to build confidence
· Importance of mentors & coaches
· Getting aware of your true potential
· Being driven by purpose
· Getting up after a failure
About Dr. Grace Lee
Dr. Grace Lee is originally from Hong Kong; She was adopted by a Canadian couple at age 14. Through the trauma and hardships during her childhood, she became passionate about the human brain and behavior. This inspired her to pursue a Ph.D. in neuroscience. She has since discovered many unique applications of behavioral neuroscience in helping people make meaningful career and life decisions that are often seen as daunting. She has been a career coach, a professional development expert, and a keynote speaker for ten years. Eventually, Dr. Lee started her own heart-driven entrepreneurial journey after reinventing her own career multiple times.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
- Dr. Grace’s website: https://careerrevisionist.com/
- FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
- FREE Startup Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
- TetraNoodle Professional Training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.