Manuj Aggarwal and Peter Montoya talk about how to walk towards a fulfilling life departing from meaningless isolation to purposeful belonging.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· Developing a Growth Mindset
· Importance of personal development
· The Thrive Fundamentals: purpose, belonging, wholeheartedness, empowerment, exercise, sleep, diet, and meditation
· Developing a commitment
· Walking from meaningless isolation to purposeful belonging
· Building healthy communities and avoiding toxic communities
About Peter Montoya
Peter Montoya is an accomplished public speaker, author, and CEO of ThriveUnion. Peter and his team at ThriveUnion are committed to inspiring and seeing people transform their lives through empowerment and the community. They are sparking a movement where people transcend from “meaningless isolation, to purposeful belonging,”; tackling massive subjects affecting our society such as loneliness, responsibility, and longevity. Peter has decades of experience to offer, along with some aspirational ideas that may ignite good conversations, and positive life changes.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
· Peter’s website: https://thriveunion.org
· FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
· FREE Startup Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
· TetraNoodle Professional Training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.