Manuj Aggarwal and Miha Matlievski talk about how to overcome a monumental failure and build a successful business.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· Getting rich after going through bankruptcy
· Overcoming a monumental failure
· Balancing emotion and logic in business
· Launching your first business
· Setting up our mindset to improve our life
· Typical mistakes entrepreneurs do
· Life lessons from failures
About Miha Matlievski
At just 18 years old, Miha Matlievski, a Slovenian high school dropout, dreamed of becoming a successful entrepreneur. And he pursued it with a passion, putting in 12 years of hard work that resulted in four successful businesses and a personal net worth of $15M. However, in December 2009, an unexpected call from his bank, which had decided to foreclose on his real estate investments, brought his world crashing down around him. That one adverse event instigated an avalanche of ruin for him and his businesses, resulting in his four, once-successful companies going bankrupt.
Now, the Fail Coach, as Miha calls himself, has forged his approach to helping entrepreneurs and business executives by using his monumental personal failure and eventual redemption to help get others where they need to go to find their personal success and fulfillment.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
· Miha’s website: https://www.fail.coach/
· FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
· FREE Startup Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
· TetraNoodle Professional Training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.