Manuj Aggarwal and Kevin Van Eekeren talk about how to grow your business and raise money.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· Recruiting funders and users
· Building a solid customer base
· Launching your first business
· Importance of bootstrapping
· When a business is ready to raise money
· What investors look for in startups
· Typical mistakes entrepreneurs make
About Kevin Van Eekeren
Kevin Van Eekeren is currently the CEO of Fulcrum Investing, but he started his career training SWAT teams nationwide. Recognizing a gap in the market in 2008, Kevin started Fulcrum Tactical, a realistic tactical training charity available to law enforcement only. When the time was right, he took it for-profit and grew it to a national organization, in 2014 he sold the company to get into investing. Fulcrum Investing was born, the process Fulcrum Investing uses to vet startups is very entrepreneur-focused, with over 50 investments nationwide, Fulcrum Investing is making waves in the investing world.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
· Kevin’s Website: https://www.fulcruminvesting.com/
· FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
· FREE Startup Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
· TetraNoodle Professional Training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.