Manuj Aggarwal and Pamela Wagner converse about how businesses can grow through the use of Google Ads and other marketing automation tools.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· Getting to use Google Ads
· Typical mistakes entrepreneurs do when using Google Ads
· Types of campaigns used by Google Ads
· Importance of SEO
· Using page insight tools
· Ad campaigns in the different social networking platform
· Other Marketing Automation Tools
About Pamela Wagner
· Education: Pamela Wagner holds a Bachelor of Science from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. She holds a Master in International Business from Hult International Business School and a Master in Psychology from Harvard Extension School.
· Experience: She is the Founder and CEO of Ajala Digital. Before founding her company in early 2016, she worked at Google and in several other industries. Her company is a Google Partner, and she has helped 2000+ advertisers grow their businesses through custom online advertising strategies.
· Accomplishments: Pamela skydived at age 21 and climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro at age 22.
· Fun Facts: Pamela speaks English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Mandarin besides her native language: German.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
- Pamela’s Website: https://www.pamelawagner.marketing/
- FREE MindSparkers’ Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
- · FREE Startup Founders’ Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
- · TetraNoodle professional training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.